COVID-19 Massage Guidelines
Please read the following measures below
Great Hands Massage Therapy is now OPEN !
Due to the Covid-19 Virus the State of California has some new health protocols before receiving a massage.
Great Hands Massage will implement the following with their clients each time before a massage, until future notice:
- A Health Information Screening will be conducted before any massage.
- Temperature taken with a touchless scan thermometer.
- Clients and Massage Therapist both will be wearing a mask during the session.
- Proper Hand Washing
- Hand Sanitizers Available
- Disinfecting Massage room before and after each client.
- Proper Distancing will be Practiced
- Gloves Will be Used as Needed
Amid the uncertainty of COVID-19 we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to our clients.
To further support you, there will be NO penalties for cancellations at this time. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.