Swedish Massage is a very relaxing style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotions with an array of stokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility. Most popular of all massages.
Sports Massage is a type of massage designed for highly active people who engage in athletics. Engaging in sports is harsh on the body and can often lead to injuries in both the short and long term. Sport massage enhances performance and prolongs a sport career to help prevent injury, reduce pains and swelling in the body, relax the mind, increase flexibility, and dramatically improve recovery rates.
When vigorous exercise leaves your muscles feeling fatigued, stiff and sore, MASSAGE can help.
Pain in the lower back, glutes and back of legs. It can be caused by a ruptured disk, arthritis, falls, sports activities, prolonged sitting or standing and pregnancy. Sciatica can begin abruptly or gradually. Sciatica is often characterized by a large shooting pain running down the back of either leg, causing hip and thigh pain. Massaging the sciatic nerve helps to eliminate the lower back pain (sciatica).
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don’t get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
Reflexology is a type of bodywork that focuses on applying pressure to the specific nerve zones in your feet. Unlike other foot massages that intend to mostly relieve tension in the feet themselves, reflexology is a far more in-depth science that aims to harmonize your entire body. According to reflexology, every part of the human body is mapped into the feet. Reflexology treatments have been found to be highly effective for conditions such as allergies, headaches, and depression.
Pregnancy Massage is a form of bodywork designed specifically for pregnant women. Pregnancy is a time in which a woman’s body endures tremendous stress due to dramatic physical, mental, and emotional changes. Using various techniques specifically for the new mother, Pregnancy Massage helps alleviate discomforts experienced throughout the pregnancy. The benefits are profound, including emotional support, the reduction of joint pain due to extra weight and postural imbalance, breathing and relaxation, and relief from uncomfortable digestive issues.
With the "body Cushions" one can get a massage lying on stomach the full nine (9) months of pregnancy!
Chair Massage at your office is a simple, fun and an affordable "pick-me-up" that feels great and promotes health. Fully dressed and no oils used. Is done while you sit in a specially designed portable massage chair.
1. Is given in massage office or at YOUR place of work.
2. Generally last 5-20 minutes.
3. NO oils used, and massage is applied through the clothing.
4. Areas usually focused on are the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands.
5. Helps prevent burnout and is a great incentive or bonus for achieving goals or completing projects.
6. Reduces employee turnover.
In additional to the various types of massages that I previous mentioned, I do have knowledge and training in the following areas:
1. Hospital Massage
2. Infant Massage
4. Energy (Vital Force)
5. Carpal Tunnel
6. Magnet & Color Therapy
8. Healing with Nutrition
• Relieves Stress
• Relaxes muscles, contractions and general body
• Reduces spasms and cramping
• Relaxes and softens injured and over worked muscles
• Dilates blood vessels, resulting in better circulation
• Lowers blood pressure
• Relieves headaches, and decreases the need for medications
• Improves metabolism
• Improves flexibility and range of motion
• Strengthens the immune system
• Decreases discomfort for lower back pain
• Reduces recovery times from surgeries
• Improve circulation of blood and the lymph system improves the condition the body's largest organ-skin
• Assists with shorter and easier labor for expectant mothers
• Ease all medication dependence
• Helps athletics of any level, prepare for and recover from strenuous work-outs
• Lessens depression and anxiety
• Reduces scar tissue and stretch marks
• Reduces fatigue
• Improves concentration
• Greater energy
• Enhances sleep quality
|Monday||9:30AM - 7:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:30AM - 7:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:30AM - 6:00PM|
|Thursday||1:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Friday||9:30AM - 6:00PM|
|Sunday||1:00PM - 6:00PM|